"But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way." 1 Corinthians 14:40.
1. Thank God that they have answered the call to lead our teachers and schools so that our children might learn in a safe and nurturing environment conducive to academic and personal success.
2. Ask God to bless our school administrators with wisdom, integrity, a sense of humor, patience and the physical and mental energy equal to their tasks.
3. That Jehovah will bless them with strong support from parents, teachers and the community.
4. Ask God to give administrators insights into each teacher's unique gifts, strengths and abilities so that they might use each teacher in ways that contribute greatly to the common good.
5. That God will Reward them by allowing them to see the fruits of their labor displayed in the success of their teachers and students.
6. Pray that God will position Godly administrators and teachers on the Mountain of Education. (Psalm 75:6)
7. That every school principal recognizes and operates in the God-given responsibility he/she has for God's will for the children who attend the school.
8. Humbly beseech our Good God to accept our prayers today as an expression of our gratefulness to The Almighty God and to all Principals/ Administrators for their dedication in making our schools a central and vital part of our community..