Gratitude helps us to:
- Reduce depression, get promotions at work, and improve our self-esteem, increase our energy.
- Develop a strong immune system, decrease blood pressure, increase sleep quality, reduce and cope with negative stress
- Eat healthier, have deeper friendships, increase productivity, and improve job performance.
- Become more likable, reach our goals faster, increase feelings of happiness and wellbeing,
- Reduce negative emotions such as envy, hatred, and anger, increase positive emotions such as love and empathy
“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” - Cicero
From the Healing Ministry of Health Professionals