“To develop and acquire relevant athletic and camping facilities so as to make outdoor evangelism a key tool of our congregation’s ministry”.
- Build a basketball court as well as expand our athletic activities to include a gym, soccer, indoor games and board games. This will be achieved by either: Acquiring a property to put up the sports facilities or Partnering with neighboring institutions (e.g U.O.N, State House Girls) for our teams to gain access to their facilities
- Develop ladies’ teams –basketball, football, racket games among others.
- Put together a St. Andrews tournament for basketball and gradually the other sports as well.
- Develop regular care moments within the members of the ministry to ensure spiritual and social maturity important for their personal and collective ministry lives.
- Network with supportive organizations and institutions such as Athletes in Action and International Teams