“To make the congregants and visitors truly welcome in the youth worship services as well as other youth-church activities”.
- Raise a team with the gift of caring through various appeals coupled with conversations with the willing persons.
- Take genuine good care of the visitors by greeting them, flowering them, showing them to the tea place and following up those who express the desire to consistently worship in St. Andrews.
- Grow the team’s social and spiritual lives by regular gatherings of discussion, motivation, prayer Bible study and outings.
- Be well groomed and easily identified so as to make the ushers presentable and visible to the congregation.
- Identify a room to be developed into a decent kitchen where beverages and snacks can be prepared.
- Acquiring a tea urn, gas cooker and appropriate cutlery to better facilitate the hospitality function.
- Use the kitchen facility for income generating courses in support of youth ministry.