“To offer God’s truth in Christ as the shaper of authentic identity, honorable character and as the source of true success.”
- Grow and invest more in the teen-parent fellowship by providing guided discussions and interactions during school holidays.
- Grow and invest more in the parents prayer fellowship by announcing it in worship and through word of mouth.
- Adopt an effective worship liturgy tailored for high schoolers.
- Raise labourers committed to the high school ministry. In doing this, let us consider taking an intergenerational approach
- Regularize and intensify our ministry presence in St. Hannahs and in Nairobi Primary.
- Readen ourselves for ministry in Milimani Secondary, State House Girls, St. Georges, St. Mary’s, Nairobi School.
- Take up the task of preparing Presbyterians and other willing students in the institutions we are invited to for confirmation and/or baptism.
- Utilize the Youth Sanctuary for one-day or one-afternoon student worship gatherings.
- Consider hosting a pre-exam prayer meeting as well as a post-exam bash for graduating high school students.
- Keep publishing the Pamoja newsletter and keep growing its circulation amongst our high schoolers.
- Continue the liason with SWIFT and the Christian Education Committee to facilitate various school ministry moments.